Radio Show

Self-Employment with Paul E. Casey on the Radio

By Paul E. Casey

80% of small businesses fail. Would you board a plane if your chances of arriving safely was about 20%?

The goal of the show is to increase the listener’s prospects for success if they decide that self-employment is for them. I talk with people who have been successful. What did they do right and what did they do wrong? Would they do it again? All these questions and more are discussed.

Bottom Line: I am not trying to talk anyone into or out of going into business for themselves. My goal is make the listener feel comfortable with that whatever decision they make.

Stream Archived shows by clicking onto KKNW 1150 right below.

Go to KKNW 1150

  • Click on to Track and you are ready to listen to the show 24/7
  • Is Self-Employment for You will be returning to KKNW 1150 AM on Monday, September 11, 2017 and airing at 8:00 a.m.


The weekly show is syndicated through
Your network for slow news